Training Facilities

I've got top training facilites and the board have just agreed to upgrade them however i've looked at loads of other clubs and none have got better than top training facilities so i'm wondering what the next level up is?

The descriptive Top covers the top range of training facilities, so just because it says top doesn't necessarily mean your training facilities have maxed out.

I assume it must be state of the art for both then, either way i guess i'll find out near the beginning of next season, i'll post up the eventual answer if no one else has by then.

I assume it must be state of the art for both then, either way i guess i'll find out near the beginning of next season, i'll post up the eventual answer if no one else has by then.

What he meant is that 'top training facilities' means range 19-20 (or 18-20) so while you already have 'top' facilities the value still can be improved. You won't get another description though. Top is the maximum for training facilities.

What he meant is that 'top training facilities' means range 19-20 (or 18-20) so while you already have 'top' facilities the value still can be improved. You won't get another description though. Top is the maximum for training facilities.

Ah right, thanks for clearing that up :)

Archived