Joe Kinnear....YUCK

In terms of the game, how do we think this will be implemented?

That is a good question because I doubt this will settled before the release date. I can only assume that they will just set it so that a random takeover will happen a couple of months into the game and then if the issue has been resolved by the time of the first patch then the real life changes will be made then.

That is a good question because I doubt this will settled before the release date. I can only assume that they will just set it so that a random takeover will happen a couple of months into the game and then if the issue has been resolved by the time of the first patch then the real life changes will be made then.

It might be settled. Supposedly, Kinnear is in just to see them through October. But the game comes out in November so presumably they'll have someone permanent in by then. Personally, I don't see how Newcastle's cause will be helped by appointing someone on such a short terms basis and who's been outside the game for four years and then dropping him to bring someone else in. At least Chris Hughton's been involved for a bit longer. I'd fancy him to steady the ship before Kinnear does. Not that that's anything to do with FM.

In terms of the game, how do we think this will be implemented?

Nicely done.

In game terms they might as well just stick Newcastle in The Championship and be done with it ;).

Either that or just start them managerless and see which fool will be stupid enough to accept the job.

It might be settled. Supposedly, Kinnear is in just to see them through October. But the game comes out in November so presumably they'll have someone permanent in by then. Personally, I don't see how Newcastle's cause will be helped by appointing someone on such a short terms basis and who's been outside the game for four years and then dropping him to bring someone else in. At least Chris Hughton's been involved for a bit longer. I'd fancy him to steady the ship before Kinnear does. Not that that's anything to do with FM.

True, i guess we'll just have to see what happens. Does sound like a very odd appointment to me though, guess they've been scraping the bottom of the barrel lol.

Nicely done.

In game terms they might as well just stick Newcastle in The Championship and be done with it ;).

Either that or just start them managerless and see which fool will be stupid enough to accept the job.

Or they could just put em in the BSP and get a jump on the data for FM 2013.

Gotta love Newcastle. With everything going (typically) down the drain at my beloved West Ham, it's always nice to be able to say "could be worse".

Or they could just put em in the BSP and get a jump on the data for FM 2013.

Gotta love Newcastle. With everything going (typically) down the drain at my beloved West Ham, it's always nice to be able to say "could be worse".

little sidenote : think you're ok for a point and a clean sheet tomorrow down at the cottage, they're experimenting with having no music played after a goal is scored for this match, a.k.a by having this ruling they are jynxing a 0-0 draw

On-topic, this should be in off-topic.

Off-topic, Joe freaking Kinnear? Did he have to stop flipping burgers to come and bail them out? You could list a hundred managers before you'd think of him. Wow. I thought Spurs are in disarray, but Newcastle...

Archived