New matcn engine

I searched on youtube for footages of FML and the new ME and i saw 2 videos with many unrealistic goals and some nice goals but only if they were scored by Kaká or Cristiano Ronaldo in the most inspired moment of their entire life (and the luckiest).

I just hope i'm wrong, but i don't want the new ME to be like FIFAM, where any stupid player can score goals that only Maradona and Pelé put together would score.

I heard some people saying the new ME is great, but knowing people of this forum i suspected by great they mean super 30 yards screamers and super fast dribbles, and not a more realistic ME. I hope i'm wrong, but those videos i watched on youtube didn't give me a good feeling.

I searched on youtube for footages of FML and the new ME and i saw 2 videos with many unrealistic goals and some nice goals but only if they were scored by Kaká or Cristiano Ronaldo in the most inspired moment of their entire life (and the luckiest).

I just hope i'm wrong, but i don't want the new ME to be like FIFAM, where any stupid player can score goals that only Maradona and Pelé put together would score.

I heard some people saying the new ME is great, but knowing people of this forum i suspected by great they mean super 30 yards screamers and super fast dribbles, and not a more realistic ME. I hope i'm wrong, but those videos i watched on youtube didn't give me a good feeling.

Goals like that weren't made to be scored by pele and so on, anyone can score them accidently or if they work had with a bit of luck. It was never in the rule books for pele to have it.

If a little known CENTRAL DEFENDER like Andreas Granqvist can do this IRL, then almost anyone in professional football can do it with a bit of luck:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1keh6EcqwMI

Wow! That is some solo-effort!!!!

I have not a lot of football talent myself, but yes, I've done a wonder-goal too...40 yard cross that ended up in the top corner by accident when I was at school....that was about the highlight when I actually played the game!

I wouldn't worry about the Match Engine right now (who-ever posted first anyway)...like people have said, it is still under development and the version that exists now will not be the one used in the game when it is released in November.

Also, personally, I tend not to trust video's that are published on YouTube about things like this, unless it is from SI themselves (no offence intended to the person who published the video, but you do get a lot of fakes on youtube).

Yeah brilliant goal but i wouldn't necesarily say that it was lucky lol it was a fine goal made by himself there was no luck about it... pure class! But the question is would he be able to do that in a top league against a top team like Spurs?! (i know i couldn't resist and i'm sure lots of people will slam that :)) ((Man U, Chelsea, Liverpool, Arsenal then if people are that bothered though!))

On topic anyone can score a lucky amazing goal eg the guy for bolton couple of weeks ago!

Have you ever wondered that for someone to bother to put it on youtube that it must be something special, out of the ordinary. So of course you will some crazy fluke goals because crazy flukes happen and people think oh my god I got to upload this one. You won't see the run of the mill boring goals or all the times a centre back has tried to shoot from 30 metres and missed completely.

Archived