Coaching Two Teams At Once It Is Possible...?

Well i was coaching Australia, and the man city job came up. As i am a preety big man city fan i decided to apply, I got the job. I started playing with man city and a couple of weeks after i got the job i noticed it asked me to submit the australian team squad for a match against Iraq and at first i thought it was a bug. But now i then i went to manager settings and it gives me to options australia and man city.

I know your probably thinking i have 2 users but i dont its just one.

its abit unrealistic though in my eyes. fair enough if your managing england and an english club for example but in real life, you wouldnt really see the cyprus manager flying to luton and back to manage both sides would you. I think an option could be bought in where the club chairman will give you an opinion stating whether he would like you to continue as manager of the club side on a part time basis or states that he will be looking for a new manager. this is because it is very rare in real life that you do see managers in dual role, and the ones that do like in your case mark hughes, He took over officialy as blackburn manager after wales played there 2 qualifying games, he resigned after they played poland and hadnt actually managed a blackburn match before then. And Kevin Keegan who tryed it but then decided he couldnt commit to a dual role and left fulham

its abit unrealistic though in my eyes. fair enough if your managing england and an english club for example but in real life, you wouldnt really see the cyprus manager flying to luton and back to manage both sides would you. I think an option could be bought in where the club chairman will give you an opinion stating whether he would like you to continue as manager of the club side on a part time basis or states that he will be looking for a new manager. this is because it is very rare in real life that you do see managers in dual role, and the ones that do like in your case mark hughes, He took over officialy as blackburn manager after wales played there 2 qualifying games, he resigned after they played poland and hadnt actually managed a blackburn match before then. And Kevin Keegan who tryed it but then decided he couldnt commit to a dual role and left fulham

I would say that England manager managing a club side is far less likely than Cyprus manager managing a club side, and most managers have to fly somewhere every 2 games anyway as only 1/2 is home. I seem to remember Hiddink managed PSV and Australia at the same time once.

Archived