Players dislike one another

Two of my players have just taken a dislike to one another, I've been informed. I consider them both pretty integral so I'm not willing to sell them. Is there anything that can be done?

Couple of suggestions:

1. Whack one of them off to a feeder until the issue has blown over. Failing that loan him to someone who will actually pay his wages if possible (always thinking of the pennies).

2. Move one of the players into the reserves until the issue is resolved.

3. Sell the least integral one and buy a player with a cheery disposition, much like Mary Poppins.

Couple of suggestions:

1. Whack one of them off to a feeder until the issue has blown over. Failing that loan him to someone who will actually pay his wages if possible (always thinking of the pennies).

2. Move one of the players into the reserves until the issue is resolved.

3. Sell the least integral one and buy a player with a cheery disposition, much like Mary Poppins.

How much would she cost? I wonder if she's any good at football?

Well, she can fly, which would be a definite advantage on the pitch. There may be some kind of rule prohibiting it though

Offer them both new contracts, I have no idea why but it makes them forget they hated each other. On my Arsenal save I had an amazing youth player coming through, and he fell out with Mordic. Contract renewals come round, and they both forget instantly

60% of the time, it works every time

How much would she cost? I wonder if she's any good at football?

I would say that you could probably get her for say twenty quid an hour, may have to hire a ridiculous ****-er-knee chimney sweep as a companion though.

I think i'd see her as an untested quantity with some tricks up her sleeve. Let's face it the ability to fly using umbrellas is going to be useful, and i'm sure animated carousel horses could cause some chaos in the box.

Well she'd be good in the air anyway. And, I don't know much about animated horses and I got bored with the film and walked off, only to come back four hours later and find it was only half way through.

The chimney sweeps would be good. They could soot up the goal area so the goalie couldn't see.

Hell she'd be good in the air anyway. And, I don't know much about animated horses and I got bored with the film and walked off, only to come back four hours later and find it was only half way through.

The chimney sweeps would be good. They could soot up the goal area so the goalie couldn't see.

Thinking outside the box, i like it.

Have none of you seen Anchorman?

With regard to the contract thing, be careful what you're offering. The first time I tried it I thought it would just be an extension of his original contract, but realised later I'd actually doubled the player's wages

it does sometimes work itself out in time, can be up to 6 months, maybe longer though... if you can get them into seperate teams (loaning one) for a while, it would help

Archived