Player playing over 1000 games for just one club anyone?

I have a player who was a regen who is on a total of 993 appearances for my club Burnley. He isa left winger and this is his 19th season for me. he is 37 and I have basically been playimng him for the last 5 years just cos he was closest to getting to 1000. I wanted to get someone to 1000 games for a club and he is gonna do it this season.

Anyone else had a player get to 1000 games or even more??

I will post a screenshot hopefully later when he reaches his 1000 games. I willpost a screeny of my overall best 11 cos it shows your overall games played for the club. I had ustari get to nearly 1000 also but he just retired suddenly. I was gutted. I only play this guy because the rest of my team is world class so I can afford to play 1 ***** player. I have won the prem 15 years ina row and CL 5 years on the bounce with burnley. I have a striker who was regen and I decided that cos my team was awesome in every other area I would play him full time at 16. He has just tuned 20 now and has played 193 games already and scored 172 goals. He will beat my previous best scorer of Benzema who scored 483 in 421 games.

Here it is the 1000 game player. He has just signed a new 5 year dealat 37!!! lol Wonder how many I can get him to.

Its Massimo Nobile for anyone who cant tell. Ustari nearly got there too but retired suddenly. He was still behind nobile tho

1000games.jpg

the formation basically was created so that I could have a solid foundation while also having the speed and power upfront to be able to spring out on counter attacks very fast and catch teams out.16 premier leagues in a row, 6 CL's in a row (8overall) and countless other trophies with Burnley proves it works. I always try to have the main striker as a target man and the one off him as a fast skillfull striker. It seems to work.

Archived