I have a strange offer for a player...

Portsmouth want Pazzini for free but after 40 league goals will pay £25 million, now its January 28th, Pazzini is out of contract at the end of the season and refusing to sign a new contract.

Will the AI stop playing him at 38 goals? Or sell him when hes close to costing them a fortune?

I am confident he will get the goals within 2 full seasons cos he is still only 27 and a predator in the box, there are two other offers on the table both for about 4.5mil upfront.

What should i do, take the risk for big money?

Just out of interest. Are the buying team high scorers?

If not you could still be waiting a while for those gold bars.

And he could have a mare...Ian Rush scored plenty for Liverpool - rubbish at Juventus. Shevchenko scores for fun in Italy...barely scored for Chelsea.

It's something to think about. :)

I had this with Cameron Jerome. He was worth £1.5 mill and West Brom offered nothing but £7mill after 20 goals. This was the January transfer window and tehy were in the championship. He scored 8 for them that season, firing them into the Premiership, where he was well out of his depth (I was following his progress, as you can imagine). They replaced him with some foreigner and he was left in the reserves, making only a handful of first team appearances and failing to score a single goal. So I completely forgot about him, until about two years later when I recieved a news item telling me that I have been paid my £7mill. They got relegated in their first season in the prem, sold a few players and Jerome was back in the first team had taken two years to score thre remaining 13 goals!

So took the deal, he's played in 7 games scored 1 goal average 6.83 at the end of the season hopefully he doesn't get sold during the summer and starts banging them in soon. Going to be waiting a long time at this rate

So took the deal, he's played in 7 games scored 1 goal average 6.83 at the end of the season hopefully he doesn't get sold during the summer and starts banging them in soon. Going to be waiting a long time at this rate

Yer but what a nice suprise it would be in 2 seasons time you suddenly had £25m to spend that u forgot about and really need at the time.

Good luck :D

I hope he bangs them in and gets you your money.!

Archived