Anyone Done This?

hi guys, this RL situation with Rangers got me thinking, I've decided to go on the editor and put my fav team Liverpool in the Blue Square North with terrible finances and am going to try and rebuild the squad and take them back to the Premier League :D anyone thought of doing this with your fav team or am I the only one? :o

Have you kept all the current squad? Ive never done it meself no, but im sure theres been plenty of people who have done similar things.

I have but I imagine they will want to leave and their value will greatly decrease being in a lower division, It will be a good chance for players like Robinson & Sterling I guess though, I will look to build for the future buying youngsters, the youngsters I have now should be good enough to get Liverpool through the first couple of leagues!

if you force to stay someone with a long contract, let's say Gerrard he will win you the league basically by himself. Not much of a challenge in my opinion.

It will be fun for first few seasons but players will get fed up eventually, Gerrard is 32 now in RL, he will probably retire by the time we get to League One! it won't be much of a challenge in the first few seasons I agree but trying to get back to the Prem and then back into Champions League will certainly be a challenge surely!!

I think you should have gotten a level 10 db and popped AFC Liverpool in there, using the editor, make both Liverpool and Everton their main rivals and take them all the way to the Prem. That'd been cool.

Ive thought about editing and doing the Rangers scenario though, IDK, it'd way too easy for the first few seasons, I'd get bored.

Archived