Match Engine

Does it favour attacking and control strategies rather than counter-attacking?

Seem to be getting better results playing attacking football no matter who the opposition are rather than being sensible and playing defensive against much better opposition. I'm wondering if it's because I'm in my second season and tipped to be mid-table. So I could over-achieve playing more attacking football.

It's easier to make a successful attacking tactic as it puts the onus on your opposition to counteract you.

However, if you're intending to sit back and control, you have to be so careful with how you set up that it becomes a much greater challenge.

either attacking or defending is okay with me.

actually my problem with the match engine is that why my fullbacks always top the passing numbers in every match no matter how i tweak my tactics.

And it is also impossible to achieve more than 100 passes a game for a single player.

either attacking or defending is okay with me.

actually my problem with the match engine is that why my fullbacks always top the passing numbers in every match no matter how i tweak my tactics.

And it is also impossible to achieve more than 100 passes a game for a single player.

It's not impossible to top a 100 passes for a single player. It's difficult but certainly not impossible.

Short answer: It's easier to be successful with attacking tactics, particularly with fluid philosophies. It usually requires much more effort to be successful with systems that deviate from this, although it is arguably more rewarding.

Archived