Most languagues nationality combo

I was wondering what nationalities one should choose to be able to speak the most important languagues right from the start. Currently my best bet would be Luxembourg / Belize, enabling German, English, French and Spanish. Can anyone come up with a better combination?

swiss gives you english french and german already, so if you tag that with spanish you get the same, if you have a 2nd nationality as south african, u can pick up all their languages- really depends what you want i tend to have swiss as my 2nd nationality just so i can speak the language of the place im managing (although i am in italy atm)

I did a career save once where the sole aim was just to learn as many languages as possible, as you do. :( Swiss is the obvious one, but some seem to take much longer to learn than others (as in how long you have to be there to become fluent).

Danish/American gives you English, Danish, German, Spanish, and basic Swedish and Norwegian to start. Spanish is there since there is a substantial population of Spanish speakers in the US.

That being said, does anyone have any evidence of the manager language truly mattering?

Takes longer for teams to adopt your instructions - I'm convinced that this happens in the game. Started a game in Portugal as an English only speaker. Things just clicked after a while and it coincided with my speaking Portuguese.

Takes longer for teams to adopt your instructions - I'm convinced that this happens in the game. Started a game in Portugal as an English only speaker. Things just clicked after a while and it coincided with my speaking Portuguese.

You'd like to think so, will be checking closer in future.

Archived