Agent fees

The Agents have ruined my game I cannot buy players I want and cannot keep my best players because of the high wages and fees asked for by the agents.

I have returned to the 2010 game because of this.

What % should be offered to the Agent in relation to the players wage?and what % for the loyalty bonus?

I am playing as Coventry City,I bought a lot of youngsters and gained promotion to the premier but when it came to discussing wages and fees with the 1 year contract left players and new players needed in the premier league the Agents wanted as much as the players. I offered them 10% of the wage offered to the player per season and loyalty bonus 10% Why wont the transfer listed players accept a small rise on what they were getting at there previous club?

I've seen an agent get fired straight after stopping his client join me. The player agreed wages, contract length and everything but agent fee I couldn't afford so withdraw. Straight after the player fired his agent and I rebid and got him.

Yeah definitely, if agents are being truly stupid, there's plenty of time in the window and the player is "very interested" then bailing on negotiations is a good move.

EDIT: Does anyone know if the agent's relationship with you, when you withdraw, deteriorates to the same degree as having them pull out of long negotiations?

I've had that a few times Cleon.

Best agents in relation to Agent fee are the ones with a low fee stat.

Conversely, though, you can often milk great weekly wages out of guys with high fee stats if you jack their fee way up and then drop the player's wage and loyalty bonus down, then lock the player in for a long deal; the up front cost sucks, but in the long run you save money.

Archived