Will Short Term Loan Deals Be On Transfer Update?

Hey,

Just a quick question. With the patch not out yet I was wondering what the deal will be with the various short term loan deals. I'm mainly wondering with regards to Henry's loan to Arsenal, mostly cause that's the one I know most about. As he plays his last game today and i'm assuming the patch won't be out for a while still, he obviously will no longer be at the club when the patch comes out. So will they have him at Arsenal with that deal or will they have him back at New York Red Bulls as that will be the most up to date thing to do?

I know the release date with the patch can be a touchy subject at times and the general consensus being that 'it will be out when it's ready'. But it being out so long after some deals are made it could mean missing out on a little fun in game.

When do you start them?

If you're planning on using the new database you will have to start a new game so having a player coded to go on loan for 3 weeks in February 2012 when the game starts in June or July of 2011 is problematic.

• Administrators
What is the reasoning behind not doing it?

Players often go on 1-2 month loans, and bearing in mind the game starts in July, you can't really put a loan between clubs that takes place, say between January and March, in the game.

Players often go on 1-2 month loans, and bearing in mind the game starts in July, you can't really put a loan between clubs that takes place, say between January and March, in the game.

Hello Neil. In relation to the January update in general, are we ever likely to see the January update containing the real life "as is" position so we have an option of starting from January as opposed to the previous July? Thanks in advance.

Hello Neil. In relation to the January update in general, are we ever likely to see the January update containing the real life "as is" position so we have an option of starting from January as opposed to the previous July? Thanks in advance.

I Like this idea A LOT!!

I think licensing issues would prevent that.

Archived