tax question.

i'm getting charged a ridiculous amount of tax now. i am in the ryman isthmian division 1 south and im getting charged 70k a month on tax. and thats a lot for a lower league team. i only paid 68k tax in the whole last season. why am i getting charged a stupid amount now?

why dont you get the club to open an account in Monaco in your dogs name, pay your income into there so you dont pay any tax on it which should easily make up the shortfall and even make a bit more profit.

when they catch up with you just say your too stupid to even write your own name and youll get off with it.

It's something that i always feel that you pay too much of it, the combination of tax+other+non football costs+match day expenses, at any level, specially lower leagues.

Could be completely wrong though but i always like to moan about this :)

That combination works fine for the top level, but it is excessive for lower leagues, especially the semi-professional ones. In the contrary, players' salary in those lower leagues is too little. Perhaps SI jacks up other expenses to balance with the small salary in order to reflect the financial difficulty of those small clubs.

why dont you get the club to open an account in Monaco in your dogs name, pay your income into there so you dont pay any tax on it which should easily make up the shortfall and even make a bit more profit.

when they catch up with you just say your too stupid to even write your own name and youll get off with it.

made me chuckle this :)

Archived