refund

Hi, i just wanted to ask, how can I ask for my money back for buying this game? It was great until patch 12.1 and 12.1.1 were realeased.

1. None of tactics that have worked before work now.

2. Sudenly, half of my players are mad or some random ****. No matter what i do, they are pissed. When i punish somebody for red card - they are mad. When i dont punish - they are mad couse of lack of discipline.

3. defenders? this is whole topic i think. After patch, when long ball is coming to my side of pitch, they are trying to head it out and they are jumping around the ball like stupid and of course - they misses leaving my goalie alone with three attackers (minumin once ever match)

4. accuracy i.e. - before patch 15 shots, 10 on target, three goals - opp. 5 shots, 3 on target, one goal. now - 15 shots, 2 on target, 0 goals, opp. 5 shots, 4 on target, 3 goals.

5. no matter which tactic i will choose, outcome is the same every time. i tried. i played the same match 5 times (quit game without saving) whith 5 different tactics (442, 451, 352, 343 and 433). Every time i had almost the same statistics and the same outcome 1-1!

And i play on steam, so i cannot reverse this patch. So.. How can I have my money back?

Sorry for ****** english ;)

no chance of refund, will be in terms and conditions somewhere

have u never bought a game and didnt like it so u stuck it in your cupboard to never again play? i have many games like that

from sound of it nothing is broken u just dont like or cant adjust to the new patch, why dont u just search for help rather than cry about 25 quid?

Reinstall the game and turn off automatic updates in the Steam options. Easy to look up.

1. None of tactics that have worked before work now.

Changes to the match engine to remove obvious exploits that the user could easily win matches.

2. Sudenly, half of my players are mad or some random ****. No matter what i do, they are pissed. When i punish somebody for red card - they are mad. When i dont punish - they are mad couse of lack of discipline.

Give your players a 2 week fine for a violent behaviour.

Give your players a 1 week fine for as straight red card

Warn your players for two yellow cards.

3. defenders? this is whole topic i think. After patch, when long ball is coming to my side of pitch, they are trying to head it out and they are jumping around the ball like stupid and of course - they misses leaving my goalie alone with three attackers (minumin once ever match)

Bring this up in the bugs section if you think it's a bug. I've never seen it though.

There is a "patch feedback thread" somewhere.

4. accuracy i.e. - before patch 15 shots, 10 on target, three goals - opp. 5 shots, 3 on target, one goal. now - 15 shots, 2 on target, 0 goals, opp. 5 shots, 4 on target, 3 goals.

Not sure what the problem is here. Seems like shots and target and goal issue. This would again be an ehancement to the match engine because some sort of exploit was in the match engine and it's been removed.

You'll need to alter your tactics slightly. As the exploit no longer exists.

5. no matter which tactic i will choose, outcome is the same every time. i tried. i played the same match 5 times (quit game without saving) whith 5 different tactics (442, 451, 352, 343 and 433). Every time i had almost the same statistics and the same outcome 1-1!

Players need to be familiar with tactics. You can't just change the tactics and expect your players to be used to playing that way. They need to stay on a familiar formation and be gelled well together.

Seems like you were using a tactic that took advantage of an exploit in the Match Engine. Visit the Tactics area of the forum to find out what you can do to make it better.

Or just reinstall the game and disable automatic updates.

You can go to Library - right click game and go to properties. Set the Updates.

I've never reinstalled the game to roll back to an earlier version. I think someone from SI or Sega needs to confirm this can be done.

I'm not 100% certain, but there should be a way.

Rolling back to a previous patch is not possible, the game will only work with the current patch unless you've remained offline, I believe that a re-install will require going online to authenticate.

Rolling back to a previous patch is not possible, the game will only work with the current patch unless you've remained offline, I believe that a re-install will require going online to authenticate.

If you have the disc you can go back to the version that is on it.

Uninstall the game, install from the disc choosing "Do not update" from the game options within Steam.

Hi, i just wanted to ask, how can I ask for my money back for buying this game? It was great until patch 12.1 and 12.1.1 were realeased.

Did you try the 424?

Archived