Wheeler dealer

- Bought a young striker on a Bosman

- He was OK but some club was interested in taking him on for around £17m as a co-ownership deal. I bit their hands off

- I bought him back after 2 years for £5m after the other club ran into financial difficulties

- I flogged him for over £10m + 50% sell-on fee soon after, as I didn't need him any more

- He was sold to another club for £40m the very next year

So I got an overrated player and flogged him for a £42m profit over 4 years. While paying him minimal wages (his salary was quite cheap when I first signed him, but understandably skyrocketed after the transfers).

ibrahim affelley for spurs, signed 1.7million and sold to fiorentina for 23million!

Was just about to say theres a few players on fm at moment who you can get too cheap i think affelley been 1 and fernando of porto

Summer 2015 - Ezeuiel Garay - Free Transfer. January 2016 - Sold on to Madrid for £23.5 million.

Summer 2014 - Sebastian Giovinco - Free Transfer. January 2015 - Sold to Barcelona for 23.5 million.

January 2014 - Carlos Tevez - 4.5 million. January 2015 - Sold to Juventus for 16.25 million.

Summer 2013 - Shinji Kagawa - Free Transfer. Summer 2014 - Sold to Valencia for 18 million.

Archived