Ronaldo on a free at the end of 1st season

I got him for £1.5 million at beginning of the 2nd season for Sunderland and he was pretty good got about 20 goals in 25 games. I didnt play him all the time didnt want him to be injured too much.

Well the reason i ask would he come is because on previous games he has moved to sunderland, who have less rep and money than my city team, but when you tick the assistant manager remove box he goes from the list.

When he was at Sunderland he scored for fun so if i could get him i would probably go for him, just wondering if people had experience of him

I'd snap him up without a second thought if I could. He was a lethal finisher back in his prime, and he still is to a certain extent.

In every save I've had him in, he's always been my first choice striker. Get him if you can.

Did the same in my Fiorentina save. Had to fight off the likes of Juventus though. Had to give him a two year contract even though I only wanted to give one.

He has been a good and reliable 5th choice/ permanent super-sub striker. Made 0 starts and 22 subs app, scoring 12 goals. So still doing the work. But in my third season he's now a financial burden. Got 6 strikers in front of him, so he won't be getting any play time soon.

Man City will be a different story though since they're not as big as Fiorentina.

What is his temperament and has he any useful PPMs?

If the answer to either is yes, he would make a great tutor for one of your rising stars, great to kep those PPMs in the game.

I often sign fading wonder players for a few seasons and get them to mentor my youth wonder kids.

As a side bonus, the occasional one becomes a coach with decent stats after retiring, it can take some nagging to get them to do this.

Got Ryan Giggs as my offensive coach at the moment, he is bloody brilliant.

Does anybody pay attention to the box

"ask assitant manager to filter out unrelaistic targets"

Also Arsenal have put Niclas Bendtner on the loan list, but when i click make an offer i can do Buy, Enquiry and Trial but the Loan option isn't available.

Does anybody know why this is?

Originally posted by Feedolover:

Does anybody pay attention to the box

"ask assitant manager to filter out unrelaistic targets"

Also Arsenal have put Niclas Bendtner on the loan list, but when i click make an offer i can do Buy, Enquiry and Trial but the Loan option isn't available.

Does anybody know why this is?

is the transfer window open?

Originally posted by The Lambs:

What is his temperament and has he any useful PPMs?

If the answer to either is yes,

A yes for temperament, i'm not sure what that would involve, either way i'm asking him for an interest free loan.

I loaned Ronaldo in January on the 801 patch. Seem to remember he averaged a goal every other game, which wasn't bad for a fat guy. Signed him on a free, then he declined rapidly. Got me three goals before Christmas, two of them pens. Sold him for £0 to get his wages off the books.

Archived