Help!!! I've lost 2 players

i know this may get a few laughs, but i've lost 2 players from my 1st team. neither of them are injured on loan or anything else that could mean there unavailale, ive searched for them using the search bar and there both there, but when i look at my squad and tactics screen neither are there......does anyone have any ideas where they could be hiding?

any help would be greatly appreciated

i know this may get a few laughs, but i've lost 2 players from my 1st team. neither of them are injured on loan or anything else that could mean there unavailale, ive searched for them using the search bar and there both there, but when i look at my squad and tactics screen neither are there......does anyone have any ideas where they could be hiding?

any help would be greatly appreciated

right, sit down. take a deep breath........now think long and hard, where did you last see them?

I moved Mario Gomez into my u19's because he was unhappy. I went to look for him in the u19's and he wasnt there. He wasnt in the under u23's or anywhere. I searched for him, and it said he was in the u19's. Still couldnt find him.

Turns out my u19 filter was set to u23's only.

Is this happening to you?

Archived