Imppossible to sign david beckham

I think SI have acknowledged that in the current version too many high-quality players stay unsigned on frees because their wage demands don't relate properly to their situation as free agents. Similar issue with too many high-PA young players being released on frees because they refuse to sign new contracts but then don't accept contracts form anyone else.

Hopefully it'll be fixed, or at least mitigated, in the upcoming patch.

I think SI have acknowledged that in the current version too many high-quality players stay unsigned on frees because their wage demands don't relate properly to their situation as free agents. Similar issue with too many high-PA young players being released on frees because they refuse to sign new contracts but then don't accept contracts form anyone else.

Hopefully it'll be fixed, or at least mitigated, in the upcoming patch.

Oh, that says a lot. I don't think that Porsmouth would be able to accomplish Rivaldo's wage demands (Well, I don't know if they improved their financial situation for this year...) But at least Recreativo should be able to...

Does anyone know the reason why Beckham cannot be signed (seemingly for anyone)? I have tried looking on FMRTE and cannot see anything on there that should stop him. I want to know if there is something 'blocking' him moving, as I cannot find it anywhere.

Does anyone know the reason why Beckham cannot be signed (seemingly for anyone)? I have tried looking on FMRTE and cannot see anything on there that should stop him. I want to know if there is something 'blocking' him moving, as I cannot find it anywhere.

Try fiddling around with Home, Current and World Reputation and see if it helps.

What RazvanRat in this thread has said is pretty much spot on.

And probably another thing is that he is looking to retire in game.

Archived