Team meeting

Whats the point in them they only seem to inspire the team at the beginning of a season when you select the correct comment most players are motiavated. When you use them mis season to get team to push on most players are demotivated. Havnt tried it at end of season yet so dont know results.

Anyone had any success in this feature and if so in what situations?

I usually use them when my team is going on a slump of form and have see quiet good results from it. On a few occations my team has managed to turn things around in the next game. You need to take into account how your team is tipped to do in the league and how they are actually doing when you choose what to say because they might get upset if you tell them they aint playing well if they are performing above expectation even if they have lost a few games.

I use them at the beginning of the season to motivate my players and at the end of the season to tell them my thoughts on the season. In most cases I succeed in what I want from my Team Meetings.

Thatw was my guess, its just tempting to use mid season to push your players on when pushing for promotion. However it seems to have a negative effect when you do

Archived