Mario Balotelli- Where does he go in your game?

Managing Man City in my save. I kept him (and Carlos Tevez).

He was really hard to motivate in pre-game talks at the beginning of the season, but he came through when Aguero didn't in some matches. Two years later, I'm on his Favourite Personnel list. He still hates the high training workload though, and sometimes, he is a bit of a pain in personal interactions. For example, he scored two goals, I told him his finishing was superb, and he didn't quite agree. Go figure :p

Just starting the second season of a new save and I have brought him to my AC Milan team on loan, I'm only paying about 50% of his wages too. he's done okay so far in the friendlies I have played, hope he does well over the season.

I signed him on loan as he can rotate wioth my current strikers but he can also play on the right wing where he will probably feature a lot for me.

I'm in pre-season heading into season 4 of my Spurs save and he is transfer listed and available for 4.2M. He has basically spent the first 3 seasons in the Man City Reserves and his stats have suffered as a result.

As Man City, I kept him and played him in the left AM position a lot (Inside Forward) and he got a goal every 3 or so games, so a pretty good return. Only Aguero keeping him out of the main striker slot, but when I play Balotelli there, he usually delivers. So he's a good player.

On another, save, two years in, I got the job at Chelsea and tried to sign him in January 2014, but despite having no games he wouldn't move for less then £230,000 per week. Locked it at £200,000 and he walked (or his agent did). I signed the other outcast Tevez instead on £165k per week, and he's doing okay.

Archived