The Brazilian Walrus ~ Paixão do Futebol

Welcome to my Brazilian Adventure

Brazil Serie A,B and C

Large Database + All Brazilian players loaded

The Backstory

Viirãl was born in Porto Alegre (RS) on 25th November 1983. In a playing career which spanned 14 years from 1998 to 2012 he made 420 appearences and scored 63 goals.

Having made his Brazil debut at the year of 21, Viirãl has gone on to make 35 appearances and score 13 goals for his country.

Clubs he have played for are Figueirense FC, Juventude, SE Gama, C Náutico Capibaribe and CS Sergipe

Teams Managed

SE Gama 3.1.2012 - 23.7.2013

Internacional 23.7.2013 - Present

Achievements

12.05.2013 : Campeonato Brasiliense Champions with SE Gama

13.05.2012 : Campeonato Brasiliense Champions with SE Gama

121262.png

SE Gama

Gama is a Brazilian football team from Gama in Distrito Federal, founded on November 15, 1975.

Gama greatest rival is Brasiliense.

Their home stadium is the Bezerrão stadium, capacity 25,000. They play in green shirts, white shorts and green socks.

gama_stadium.jpg

Capture-2.jpg

---

fm12_team1.jpg

---

121262.png

SE Gama - Campeonato Brasiliense 2012

The aim of the season was to let some young players show of their skills while trying to win the state championship at the same time.

1st Phase

2nd Phase

Finale

Champions!

After an abysmal Leg 1 I had a real chat with the team and that seems to really have helped cause we pulverized Ceilandia in the 2nd leg.

Team talk can really do wonders.

Capture.jpg

The Fixture

Squad: Half way through the season and I think they are ready for some Serie C action.

Transfers: Brought in some foreign kids and signed Rivaldo an Alan on free transfer (their experience seems to be rubbin off on some of the youth). Also got 2 new GKs since my 2nd choice was rubbish.

I loaned some players just in case of injury crisis and the only one of them that have gotten any play time in Gèrson.

Random Trivia.

Gèrson is a special player. Iv always bought or loaned him for any time I have managed ever since 2007. One of the reasons is that he was part of my Gremio squad that beat Barcelona in the World Cup in what would be the proudest moment in my FM history back in 2007.

Finances: Only half way through the season and I would have been in red If it was not for that I sold some players for 250k.

Top Players

These are players that have impressed me and not necessarily the top 4-5 rated.

Alan: Experienced DC I picked up on free transfer. He have played well so far.

Leandro Camilo: This guy is an Assassin on corners and free kicks and what not. If he gets the ball we will almost certenly score. just look at his app/goal ratio. He is a DC/DM and have scored 16 goals in 24 matches. that includes 3 hat-tricks!

Tardelly: MOM in the final! scoring 4 goals!

Weverson: Solid DC i signed from Treze

Future Superstars Tracker

U21 players that have gotten first team experience and I think can be future stars.

Astrat Boizo: From what he have played, im amazed and cant wait to see how i does in Serie C. brilliant player.

Inoussa Coulibaly: This guy have had a decent start but i know he can do better.

Jakson: This kid came from Kabure EC, a non league club in Brazil. He have done some nice things despite his rating.

Lucas Delgado: The last minute of the transfer window I signed this kid from Huracan (TA). He have played 5 matches and done pretty well.. Cant wait to see how he copes with Serie C.

Mariano Yenoussou: This guy is becoming a Fan favorite already. His future is bright!

Polaco: This guy was on free transfer and he had some decent appearances.

In closing.. I'm very happy with winning the state championship and I really hope I do well in Serie C.

We need to get promoted or the finances will drop very far. I know this from experience!

Also.. I'm sure this guy need no introduction.. I signed him on free just for fun.

The Tactic [ fl0w 2.0 ]

Getting fed up by all the tactics with wingers I decided to make a wingless one.

I also have no fullbacks.

This is my flavor of samba football. The defense part needs some more tweaking but so far so good.

Short attacking pass football.

flow2.jpg

[ Download ]

SE Gama - 20 Jun 2012

Just made a wopping 350k from selling Tallys to America (MG) .. Much needed funds to keep the club away from the red.

Now we are 233k in plus.

He was a first team player but I do have replacement for him.

Capture-1.jpg

SE Gama - 23 Aug 2012

Got this kid on a free transfer after he was let go by Liga de Quito from Ecuador.

ChristianMontalvoOverview_Profile.png

Signed yet another kid. This one for 6k from Cainorte.

RogrioOverview_Profile.png

121262.png

SE Gama - Campeonato Brasileiro Seriè C 2012

Failed to get promoted :|

1st Phase

2nd Phase

Finale

What really irks me is that we where 1 frikking foal from getting promoted. >_<

The Fixture: The season was a mixed bag really.. but better then expected.

Squad: The squad is pretty much there.. well I cant improve it any more until I get promoted.

U23 Squad: No comment.. U23 aka reserves where i dump people needing to get fit in the 1st half on the season.

U21 Squad: Lots of kids with bags of potential.. the future is bright!

Transfers: not much to say.. in the 2nd half i brought in some new kids and 2 first team replacements.

Finances: Dark days are ahead :| £500k+ in red

Top Players

These are players that have impressed me and not necessarily the top 4-5 rated.

Mariano Yenoussou

Leandro Camilo:

Tardelly

Astra Boizo

U21 Star Tracker

Young players that iv signed that has potential to be great players for the club.

Astrat Boizo:

Season 1

Inoussa Coulibaly:

Season 1

Mariano Yenoussou:

Season 1

Polaco:

Season 1

Rogério:

Season 1

Pereira:

Season 1

Lucas Delgado:

Season 1

Harouna Ouedraogo:

Season 1

Jakson:

Season 1

Christian Montalvo:

Season 1

Josué:

Season 1

Carlinhos:

Season 1

Alvéar Ahouandjinou:

Season 1

Youth Project

Players that have graduated from my Youth System.

Lima: YP1

Initial Profile

Season 1

Luan: YP2

Initial Profile

Season 1

Jascarè: YP3

Initial Profile

Season 1

Gèrson: YP4

Initial Profile

Season 1

Goals for next season

Retain the state championship and get promoted!

121262.png

SE Gama - Campeonato Brasiliense 2012

1st Phase

2nd Phase

Finale

Champions !! !! !!

What to say.. i'm at a loss of words.. My team played like legends :)

Copa do Brasil: 2nd round.. played against a Serie C team.. things went well until they got lucky and scored 3 times *shrugs*

1st Half Fixtures: Almost flawless.. almost!

Awards

326.png

Sport Club Internacional is a Brazilian football team and multi-sport club from Porto Alegre, Rio Grande do Sul, founded on April 4, 1909

They are one of the only five clubs to have never been relegated, along with Santos, São Paulo, Flamengo and Cruzeiro.

They play in red shirts, white shorts and socks, the first of which gives the team its nickname of Colorado (The Red).

They enjoy a traditional rivalry with the city's other big club, Grêmio - with derbies known as a "Gre-Nal". The team's home stadium is Beira-Rio, on the banks of the Guaíba River, and it holds 56,000 (in FM12)

beirario_patrimonio_030408_4.jpg

x5.jpg

---

x2.jpg

---

I'm going to stop this save.. Iv managed to add Serie D and working promotion relegations.

so I will be starting a new save after iv verified that my edit is error free.

Archived