quickest/easiest route to managing national team

I've just won my first season with spurs. Any recs for players to sign for my 2nd season who are likely to be awesome enough for me to even perhaps go on holiday while they dominate the league?

my starting xi is basically 4-4-1-1

Joe hart

Assou-ekotto

King

Galls

Hutton

Bale

Modric

Palacios/huddlestone/pienaar

Lennon

van der vaart

Van persie

I've just won my first season with spurs. Any recs for players to sign for my 2nd season who are likely to be awesome enough for me to even perhaps go on holiday while they dominate the league?

my starting xi is basically 4-4-1-1

Joe hart

Assou-ekotto

King

Galls

Hutton

Bale

Modric

Palacios/huddlestone/pienaar

Lennon

van der vaart

Van persie

From my experience even if you have the most awesome team, you're likely to do very bad if you holiday. You have a quite strong first eleven, I would definitely invest in the defence. It depends a lot on how much cash you have, but you can look for these young lads: Hummels, van der Wiel, Santon, Alderweireld.

Oh, of course not - however I do feel you are awfully quick to plug your own forum at times which can be considered by some a most unfortunate trait. Given that this site is not fmhvibe it seems rather interesting that one must yet sign up in order to access content on it - a mediafire link would be just as appropriate, given the circumstances.

He asks about the unlockables so I link him, not rocket science. Also you say a Mediafire link would suffice but why would I upload it to Mediafire when I can track downloads on my site, advertise it and get a sign up which is a potential regular. From my point of view doing that is a waste of time and not ideal.

So your think of your PoV - considered the other persons?

To them your ideal method involves a signup to another forum which they aren't immediately interested in joining (else they would've signed up by now with all your spam), then downloading the file; potentially downloading the wrong thing and then falling foul of the download limit.

I've seen.more ideal situations.

Two download limits a day is fine. I don't spam the links I give links when people ask for things and they aren't on this site. Next time I will ignore them then and not help, so that would fit your ideaology?

Whatever you are saying is a load of crap as no matter what I have to redirect them to a download site. Only you have complained so far and it seems a lot of things I have done for no apparent reason or because it doesn't fit into your "website 101" guide. It takes 2 minutes to sign up and download it and everything is free. What is the problem!? Go complain to people on EBay who charge £5 for an update that is worse than the one's Vibe provides, how about I charge for download? Would that be better!?

• SI Staff
Enough of the bickering guys.

Hear hear - Dec is well aware I don't allow 'spam' in the forums, however if someone requests something and FMHVibe has an article which can help or a download someone is after then posting a link to it is perfectly reasonable (presuming said download/article isn't offensive and doesn't violate copyright or whatever).

If anything needs 'doing' myself or another moderator will kick butt, however by and large I'm very happy to say this forum is quite civilized and helpful to people when they need it .... something I value highly (so thanks to everyone who posts here and makes it a nice place to visit :D).

Archived