Would it be possible to add the option : " Save after each played game " ?

As the title states I am forced to manually save every now and then in addition to a weekly save but I do not want to save every day.

The option I proposed it seems to me quite fair instead.

Hope this thread won't sink like the Titanic

As the title states I am forced to manually save every now and then in addition to a weekly save but I do not want to save every day.

I have no problem doing this manually, my game is saving as I talk to you. I guess this would be good for some people who are more forgetful I guess.

You could set it to autosave every week, won't quite be after every match but it won't be far off.

Alternatively, just remember to hit Ctrl-S after every match. It isn't difficult to press 2 buttons after a game.

• Administrators

Yeah I'd probably agree with this. I always 'Save As' after every single match anyway (partly due to the way I've been testing so long, partly because if it drives me nuts if I ever have to play the same game twice!)

Yeah I'd probably agree with this. I always 'Save As' after every single match anyway (partly due to the way I've been testing so long, partly because if it drives me nuts if I ever have to play the same game twice!)

Yeah I do the same.

I hope this small tweak will be added into patch #1.

Thx

Archived