Is Sergio Araujo in FM12?

can anyone please help me with this, im doing something wrong somewhere.

i added the Argentine leagues Premier & second division but i don't know how to make them playable to access a player "Sergio Araujo" who i want to buy from Boca Juniors. Apprently he is in the reserve team and i can't access them.

• 3 weeks later...
OK i have made Argentina viewable but i don't know how to make it playable?

1. Make Argentina viewable

2. At this screen, click on where it says Large, and then select custom. Then click add condition, and select all players from top (or top division) clubs from Argentina.

@Davey Boy

I'm having trouble finding him too man! He was one of my key players in FM11 but I don't think he exists in this game.

I'm playing with a large database but he don't exist!

I've got a save going with Boca and I have him in my team.

He's also in my current game with Arsenal. I'm playing load players from top division clubs in South America from that part of the world with none of the leagues loaded.

just load up the game and then at database size section, click custom and load all players from argentina. Done!

If you have not done this at the start you will need to start over I believe

Shouldn't need to start over. My save is on a small database (continued over from the demo), I added Argentina's top division as playable from the second season and that was enough for him to show up in the game.

Archived