FM 2012 Retail Release in India?

Hi,

I'm from India, and I've been playing FM for a few years. Due to not having a credit card, I cannot buy FM 2012 online via steam. Usually I get a boxed copy from my local retailer, but I haven't seen any copies of FM 2012 on stores here (FM 2011 is still available).

Is there any way to know which retailers in India will be stocking the game? I read the FAQ and searched the forums but didn't find anything, so I'm really sorry if this is a re-post.

Hi arvind, I am also from India and have brought the game from fmscout. Cheaper than steam (1800 Rs appx) and you have an option to pay through paypal. FM 2011 was available in retail, but only after the third patch :(

edit:\ btw i brought fm 2011 from reliance digital store at hyderabad.

Hi arvind, I am also from India and have brought the game from fmscout. Cheaper than steam (1800 Rs appx) and you have an option to pay through paypal. FM 2011 was available in retail, but only after the third patch :(

edit:\ btw i brought fm 2011 from reliance digital store at hyderabad.

I'm from Jaipur, and yeah, I bought my FM 11 copy from Planet M. But 2012 is nowhere in all stores I checked. And my real problem is not being able to pay online, so fmscout isn't an option :(

If you have a debit card atleast then you can use it as one time card like netsafe for HDFC. After you make one(its valid for a day or so and for the limit you specify) you can try to make a payment on steam. A bit complicated at first, you can give it a try.

https://netsafe.hdfcbank.com/ACSWeb/enrolljsp/HDFCValidate.jsp

I am sure every bank has something like that.

An update : I went to various stores and one of them told me that FM 2012 has a delayed release in India for some reason - it's releasing in early November (1st or 2nd week). I finally ordered my copy from flipkart.

Let's hope this information helps out other FM fans in India :)

An update : I went to various stores and one of them told me that FM 2012 has a delayed release in India for some reason - it's releasing in early November (1st or 2nd week). I finally ordered my copy from flipkart.

Let's hope this information helps out other FM fans in India :)

Thanks for this.

Only 12 euros :D.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

my copy of FM 2012 finally arrived from flipkart.com on saturday !! yaahhoo!!! but I am working late in office. and thats why I am not able to find time to play it .. I have already installed it and started new game with arsenal.. used steam over internet to validate it !!! can't wait !! can't wait !!

Archived