How Does FM price the players???

Hi, a little follow on from my previous question on how you price your players? I am now intrigued to as the title says How does FM price the players? I know that they are dynamic and change either up and down depending on different circumstances but I don't know what they are, so can anyone shed any light on the situation, and it would be great help if you could do it position specific because I gather DC are not priced on the amount of goals scored.

They have a hidden sale value. Unless the player is unhappy, transfer listed or out of contract they won't accept any bid other than the hidden Sale Value.

There's no flexibility in the hidden sale value. You have to hit that target or it's rejected.

It's silly, imo.

The ingame value changes depending on reputation including club, league and player reputation, player quality which revolves around CA/PC, his contract also comes into play, the lengh and value of the contract. Eugene is kind of right, each player has a sale value the club will accept, however if you dont use FMRTE or Geniescout you will never find these out, they also change depending on the factors already mentioned, including squad status, transfer status and player happieness.

Eugene is kind of right, each player has a sale value the club will accept, however if you dont use FMRTE or Geniescout you will never find these out

Good scouts, especially when set to multi-match reports rather than a report card, will get you very close to the current sale value though.

Well thats nice to know. Thanks lads. So no putting a striker to take pens if I'm planning on getting rid of him to bump up his value, well I could but its no guarantee.

Well if he scores more goals and wins a few awards it will increase his rep, which in turn could increase his value, but probably not by a huge amount if its a players your planning on selling.

Archived