Titus Bramble - the best defender on the game!!!

I'm Man City and looking to bring in a fast centre back with good passing - so made my filter with pace, acceleration, heading, marking, tackling, positioning and passing.

Obviously being City, money is no object. So all the attributes are 15 - nobody. So I decrease them all by 1 point. Who pops up.... Titus Bramble!! only Titus Bramble.

I couldn't bring myself to do it...

for Man City....? with all the money in the world.....? Could you imagine the press conference - the new Man City manager announcing the dual signings of Emile Heskey and Titus Bramble.... I think my Football Manager would just crash and never allow me to start it up again - and deservedly so.

I'm Man City and looking to bring in a fast centre back with good passing - so made my filter with pace, acceleration, heading, marking, tackling, positioning and passing.

Obviously being City, money is no object. So all the attributes are 15 - nobody. So I decrease them all by 1 point. Who pops up.... Titus Bramble!! only Titus Bramble.

I couldn't bring myself to do it...

itys does not mean hes the best defender in the game its just he has high stats with what you want.

Archived