Recommended Setup & Max Setup

• 1 year later...
When you start a new game, the game will make a recommendation based on your computer secs- use this as a starting point
That recommendation and too conservative, to say the least. I'm running more than twice the recommended setup on my not-so-fast AMD Athlon64 2GB RAM, with no problems.

Is there a list of leagues and database sizes you can run according to size of processor and memory.

Or a program/website, which works this out?

My recommended setup is England div2 upwards only but i run leagues in France/Germany/Spain/Italy/England/Scotland and it plays fine for me. I have a AMD Athlon 64 dual processor with 2GB ram.

I'll be running leagues in England, Scotland, Argentina, France, Spain, Brazil, Chile, Italy, Greece, Germany, Portugal, Holland, Australia, Japan (if available), Korea, South Africa, Czech Republic, Ireland and possibly a couple of others that I've forgotten about. Each one will have all divisions and playable.

It won't be fast but it will be definitely playable if you are patient. My recommended setup was only about 4 countries and 8-10 leagues.

Archived