One absolute amateur error, and something that may help...

As a starter I need to make it clear that I've played this game every day of my life for probably the last 12 years, have lost relationships and jobs to the game, blah blah.......

I've just spent the last 45 minutes (literally) trying to work out how to change move Carlos Tevez from the Reserve squad to the main Man City squad - like a lost driver with a map, I was determined not to use any tutorials, internet forums etc to help me as this is my game, and whilst it maybe a new version all my experience would surely see me through and I would be able to work it out.

Anyway, after 45 minutes or getting increasingly frustrated, and cursing the new demo, SI etc.. I realised that I wasn't even the Man City manager!!! I was still looking at the squad prior to "adding manager" . What a plum! Anyone else been equally as stupid on the new demo yet?

The thing that may help - In STEAM game properties if you change the "Launch options" using the good old "-windowed -small_screen" command it will indeed force the game into windowed mode (my option is always greyed out)

Just thought I'd share....

Archived