Suggestion: A skin version for tired eyes

I don't know if I'm alone with this, but after a day in the office I'm mostly coming home with tired eyes. Some of the font sizes FM uses in its default skins are as small as font size 8, maybe even smaller (the additional informations in the player profile for player weight or date of birth spring to mind). It would be pretty helpful for those of us with tired eyes if FM shipped with more eye-friendly skins out of the box. Reading text on a screen is harder than reading printed documents as is, but FM isn't anything like just reading linear lines of text, like you're doing when browsing these forums, for example. Your eye is constantly scanning the screens for bits of info, for little numbers and buttons to push that take you where you want to. And this is happening practically for the entire time you spend with the game.

Any thoughts on this - am I just getting old? :-)

Last year I've used Retro (the one which the Steam users got to use) and it was very good...after two hours of demo I have to say that both skins can be a bit hard on eyes...

FM11 had at least some community made skins that used bigger fonts. I ended up downloading this one and pasted&copied the font settings of its config file into every other skin I eventually used - worked with almost all of them. Unfortunately, I just don't know where SI's default skins are stored at all. Even so, I personally could do with such a skin that actually ships with the game out of the box.

Archived