Special moves number limit should be known

grep

Doesn't it happen already? When you try to teach him a new move and he can't learn anymore he says something like "i feel like i have too many moves on my game already"

I am fishing from my memories, I stopped to play FM10 a while ago but I don't remember such stating. Did it perhaps come with the latest patch ? I didn't install it.

In my experience, when they get to 5 they say "i feel i have too many many moves to my game" or something like that. Though they can learn more than 5 through tutoring, or start the game with more than 5

This statement let me know that 5 is not the limit if it can be overtaken by tutoring or if a player starts with more than 5 moves.

SI should fix the confusion on the section of " special moves "

haha i have not seen PPM's described as special moves before, got me thinking about Mortal Kombat!!

I am sure i have seen players with more than 5, but i never really train them more than 1 or 2 so not really an expert on the area.

LOL :D :D

Being myself not a mothertongue I am inclined to slip here and there every now and then when speaking english...

Archived