If I dare criticise SI or FM

Will my thread be closed again ? It's happened before just because I said I wanted to see world class strikers score with their left foot instead of hitting it wide

I would want intelligent feedback but this thread will close ASAP

Numerous times i’v seen threads critiquing different aspects of the game and offering up improvements and from what i can diagnose from that is if you have a problem with an aspect of the game then put it into a constructive couple of paragraphs and you will likely get a reply from somebody at SI or Sega.

Criticise away, there are plenty of things to criticise SI and FM for. Just back up your arguments with sound reasoning and, if possible, offer a solution.

It's happened before, a lot of people on these forums have criticised SI for a particular aspect of FM and, low and behold, that aspect has changed in the new edition. I can't say whether this was going to happen anyway or whether it was as a direct consequence of forum influence but SI have a good presence round these forums and they normally deal with problems honestly and, usually, swiftly. What they don't tend to do is expose the mechanics of the system, and why would they, you don't reveal the old man behind Oz because then the illusion is shattered. Check out the thread on the FM11 Online Manual, a few hours after posting about it being offline and SI have put it back again - that is incredible!! The link between the manufacturers and the community is amazing.

Your previous thread wasn't very constructive at all. Negative and sarcastic. It wasn't the topic itself that got it closed.

Oh, and the above is the best piece of advice you'll receive all day.

I can't add to the wise words already spoken here, look forward to reading any constructive criticisms you may have in an appropriately titled thread in the forum relevant to your particular concerns:thup:

Archived