Getting bums on seats

I'm currently MSK Zilina in the first season and my long term aim is to make Slovakia the worlds best, but at the moment I'm only getting around 4,500 for fairly big league games and around 6,000 against Slovan Bratislava. I'll probably sellout against the likes of Atletico Madrid and Feyenoord in Europe but how do I get more bums on seats in the league? Does it increase along with the reputation?

In my opinion - attendance vs reputation is broken!!

I managed to make Peterborough a very established Premier team, yet our attendances remained at League One levels. I used FMRTE to give it a sensible boost. Worked a treat.

Attendance is also limited in the long term by the size of the town the club is based in.

I managed to get a 125000 capacity stadium based in Morden (London) with Tooting & Mitcham. I've no idea exactly how big Morden is, but the game didn't seem to recognise I was based in London as players often moved 'to a more metropolitan area'.

I did the same with Braintree, my stadium held about three times the population of the town.

In my opinion - attendance vs reputation is broken!!

I managed to make Peterborough a very established Premier team, yet our attendances remained at League One levels. I used FMRTE to give it a sensible boost. Worked a treat.

To be fair to Posh... they haven't any fans, really... that's why you got none in the PL. Did you not see the League One Play-Off Final? Huddersfield took 30+ thousand and Posh took 14k...

Archived