Football manager is not fun anymore ?

i think cause it was alittle bit harder.. or maybe its just me , on 2009 i had a liverpool and braintree season... and it was just amazing and enjoyable.. lots of tension , but im not feeling it this year , maybe cause of the new features.. i just cant handle it , i feel like we dont need all these agents etc to make the game more fun... maybe it makes it realistic but there shud be a limit

im not a hater.. maybe all im saying is full of poo lol but im just pointing out what i feel about This years FM... maybe its me , maybe ive just gone more boring over the years on fm .. ill try and do a liverpool season today and see how it goes..

im not a hater.. maybe all im saying is full of poo lol but im just pointing out what i feel about This years FM... maybe its me , maybe ive just gone more boring over the years on fm .. ill try and do a liverpool season today and see how it goes..

Why dont you try my update or metal guitarist mite perks things up for you a bit

I loved FM09, hated FM10

and FM11 is far better than the both of them! by miles...... (not the O.B.E. version ;) )

I've played FM since CM02 (if that makes sense) and enjoyed most of the iterations however this years is, for me, the best yet and is thoroughly enjoyable! :D

Archived