does anybody else find it difficult to start a new game this time of year

Yeah I have that problem, luckily I'm on an enjoyable long term save right now. My problem is always that when my club signs someone IRL I immediately want to manage them on FM, but then another transfer happens the day after and I have to edit that in as well etc. It just goes on and on, until I give up, go back to an old save and wait impatiently for the next FM

I do TBH. I always play FM when it is released until January then I wait transfers to finish :D and I continue in February, then in June I don't feel like playing it much anymore. Just buzzing about FM 12 tho it's still far from release!

thanks for the replys so glad im not the only one, im a west ham fan so what with all the changes that are bound to happen at our club i really cant get into a game right now.

Will be exciting for ya to rebuild the team in FM 12.

hi all as the title says do any of you find it difficult to start a new game this time of year what with all the transfers an mangerial changes that happen on a daily basis.

Just started a lower league (Bromley) save on on Thursday I think. Loving it so far and atm I'm pretty addicted to it.

Must confess I just stopped a game when I was 3 seasons in as West Ham because all the realism seems to have gone out of it. Is it possible to use say FMRTE to start a game in 2011 with the Hammers in The Championship etc and put in all the winners for 2010. Basically a data update to start at 2011 rather than 2010?

• SI Staff

I don't. I find it quite interesting and often just create new games and simulate the first season to see how much matches how the real life seasons in various countries. But I find stuff like that interesting.

Archived