I love it when............

i agree with Toffeeviola, i feel like i have cheated if i play the same game again. what i normally do is, if i my computer crashes then i i will holiday that match and let my ass man do the game. and let fate take it in their hands lol

I always used to the love the bug where you'd have an epic cup match... Actually, I'll just describe exactly what happened.

I was playing a game with Wolves as a part of a challenge with some friends to see who would do the best over a number of seasons. In my second season, my first in the Premier League, I got to the FA Cup final and faced Man United.

We went a goal down, then another, then another... Definitely not how I pictured it going. I decided enough was enough and threw on an extra striker (25 minutes in) and went on the offence. We clawed one back by half time but by the 90th minute we hadn't gotten another. Then it happened, we scored our first in the 91st and our second in the 97th (in "3 minutes" of injury time). Needless to say I was thrilled.

We scored a goal in the first half of extra time and we looked set for a remarkable win. Man U of course, scored in the 123rd minute!

So, penalties it was. These were the good ol' days of Epic Penalty shootouts, but my side won a tame 9-8 victory!

Oh wait... no we didn't apparently, after the match the game informed me I actually lost 5-4!

Now those were the days.

Speaking of epic penalty shootouts, the worst I saw was 16-15 and the worst I've seen on here was in the 30s!

I hate this. My game corrupted, so i went onto the back up (about a week earlier, no games were missed luckily) however rather than initially drawing west brom in the cup (fantastic semi-final draw) I drew chelsea... and lost... fan-****ing-tastic lol

I always used to the love the bug where you'd have an epic cup match... Actually, I'll just describe exactly what happened.

I was playing a game with Wolves as a part of a challenge with some friends to see who would do the best over a number of seasons. In my second season, my first in the Premier League, I got to the FA Cup final and faced Man United.

We went a goal down, then another, then another... Definitely not how I pictured it going. I decided enough was enough and threw on an extra striker (25 minutes in) and went on the offence. We clawed one back by half time but by the 90th minute we hadn't gotten another. Then it happened, we scored our first in the 91st and our second in the 97th (in "3 minutes" of injury time). Needless to say I was thrilled.

We scored a goal in the first half of extra time and we looked set for a remarkable win. Man U of course, scored in the 123rd minute!

So, penalties it was. These were the good ol' days of Epic Penalty shootouts, but my side won a tame 9-8 victory!

Oh wait... no we didn't apparently, after the match the game informed me I actually lost 5-4!

Now those were the days.

Speaking of epic penalty shootouts, the worst I saw was 16-15 and the worst I've seen on here was in the 30s!

Ah the famous penalty shootout reversals. I would put my penalty takers in the wrong order in the hope of losing!

Really? I hate that. The game feels tainted.

No way! Its fate that allows our expensive computers to suddenly die for a miute so i'm happy to get one over on FM which enjoys makeing us mad now and again :)

Archived