Is possible to switch dynamic league reputation off?

Can I switch dynamic reputation in the editor off (to be static and stay at the same level from the beginning of the game - as in previous versions of FM):

1. for whole game?

2. for only one league? (this solution is more interesting for me)

I ask, because I would like to play in Australian Hyundai A-league, but its reputation is going down every year regardless of Australian clubs achievements.

As AcidBurn said, there's no way to turn the dynamic league rep off. However, a way to work around it would be to use FMRTE to edit the reputation of the A-league back to it's starting amount every season.

It is not possible to turn it off. I have seen a couple of people complain about the league rep not rising when managing in the A-League.

That's Australian league, right? If so is it playable by default or it needs to be activated through the editor?

I'm having the same problem with Bosnian leagues. I activated it through the editor. I'm six seasons in and from the second season and onwards I'm constantly in CL groups though I always finish the last, I always win league and cup and my league reputation is yet to raise at all. :S :S

My club reputation doesn't raises as well as I'm still 4th on the list in Bosnia despite being more successful then the first three teams every season.

I should also say that other teams who play in Europe didn't ever reach group stages of CL or EL, but are always close to it. They do well in qualification rounds. But, still my league reputation should raise at least a bit.

EDIT: Every season league retains it's CL place and my team and league advance in positions in leagues and club's list, my finances raise as well, but not the reputation and then I come to a point where I have the money to buy good players, I upgrade all my facilities to maximum, have lost of staff, very good stadium (40k capacity) etc.

But, I just stagnant as reputation doesn't raise. I understood it's the way it is in FM 10, but in FM 11 with DLR i expected to see at least some sign of it by now. But, sadly that's not the case.

How well do Bosnian clubs do IRL, Fabio? I don't remember them regularly getting to the group stage, though I'm not a keen follower of the CL.

Never made it to the group stages in the last 15 years mate. Were close on couple of occasions in that period though. I don't know why you asked me that TBH? :D :D

Archived