Diablo Tactics fro 11.3?

I know a lot of people will end up saying they have one but they don't (fair play if you actually have managed it) but if i managed to make one I would definately release it just because I've always fancied the idea of being treated like almost a god because of my tactics. However, unfortunately for the many people like the starter of this thread and others, I'm pretty rubbish :(

Pretty sure there isn't a diablo tactic out there as there is far more factors involved for FM11 than previous games. There is a lot of good tactics on here and on other community sites but only if you acquire the players that suit the system anyway, not seen many tactics get poor side high in the Prem, La Liga or Serie A table for example unless there's luck or advantage taking of an exploit involved. Which one has people found to be the best for a variety of teams?

Pretty sure there isn't a diablo tactic out there as there is far more factors involved for FM11 than previous games. There is a lot of good tactics on here and on other community sites but only if you acquire the players that suit the system anyway, not seen many tactics get poor side high in the Prem, La Liga or Serie A table for example unless there's luck or advantage taking of an exploit involved. Which one has people found to be the best for a variety of teams?

This is really good :

can someone upload it any other server (filefactory doesn't work for me)

• 7 months later...
what results have you had?

I managed to get Woking to mid-table in League One with it. I started unemployed and took them from the foot of the BSP to L1.

I've since left Woking and joined Coventry as they were at the foot of League One and we're now mid-table.

You can save some $$$ too as you don't need to buy wingers.

Archived