A Couple Of Handy Suggestions For FM 2012 (Worth Checking)

- Placing shots; What I mean is the way mostly done by Henry. When 1 on 1 with keeper, with the inside of foot, easily to the corner , instead of blasting the ball.

- Missing on 1 vs. 1 - Easy it down please. As I said, most strikers can easily inside of foot, put in the corner.

- Special moves; This to be added to players like Ronaldo , Messi , Sneijder , Petr Cech, etc. As almost no players can do some things they do.

- Wasting time; Keepers waiting forever to take goal-kick an example. Deserves yellow card.

- Starting line-up screen; Before the game starts, in the middle of pitch. (like FIFA)

- Talking to players and getting rejected should easy down; This must happen very few times in real world, when you ask a player to train a new move that rejects the manager.

- Training screen; It'd be nice to see players on set-pieces while they are doing them.

Let me know your thoughts about mines.

Thanks for looking.

- Placing shots; What I mean is the way mostly done by Henry. When 1 on 1 with keeper, with the inside of foot, easily to the corner , instead of blasting the ball.

There is already 'Places Shots' PPM.

- Missing on 1 vs. 1 - Easy it down please. As I said, most strikers can easily inside of foot, put in the corner.

That is questionable. Some say game creates too many 1 on 1 chances, so striker must miss some for the sake of results being realistic. On the other hand maybe you just have lowsy strikers?

- Special moves; This to be added to players like Ronaldo , Messi , Sneijder , Petr Cech, etc. As almost no players can do some things they do.

Nah.

- Wasting time; Keepers waiting forever to take goal-kick an example. Deserves yellow card.

Seconded.

- Starting line-up screen; Before the game starts, in the middle of pitch. (like FIFA)

Like FIFA? Haha.

- Talking to players and getting rejected should easy down; This must happen very few times in real world, when you ask a player to train a new move that rejects the manager.

Agreed. This happens really rarely IRL and should be toned down.

- Training screen; It'd be nice to see players on set-pieces while they are doing them.

I didn't understand this ones. If you mean to see players when you are setting set pieces then you can do that by using Set-Pieces Creator.

Let me know your thoughts about mines.

Thanks for looking.

10 characters

Sorry... but this thread isn't worth checking after all.

I'm intrigued to know what special moves Cech can do :D

Seriously... I can't believe I'm saying this, but I'm honestly curious what someone could think Cech does 'special'. I mean he's a good keeper, but... yeeaahh.

also intrigued by Peter Cech's Special moves, thinking about it a dancing game for the Kinect or move perhaps? :D

most of the things listed are already in game:

item1: - alread in via PPM

item 2: - Game just creates too many simple

item 3: - Again special moves are pretty much in via PPM's

item 4: - Agreed this does need to be done

item 5: - no need click the formations button same thing

item 6: - not sure on this one i would rather the player tells me why they dont think it would benefit them as opposed to reject it outright, if they said they didnt want to learn how to play with the weaker foot they say they dont belive they can get it any better etc.

item 7: - not sure what you mean on this one either

There's a "places shots" PPM.

Cech doesn't do anything special, he's just a good GK. Messi doesn't do tricks, he just changes direction faster than defenders can keep up with. Sneijder just passes the ball well with both feet- he's done nothing that Xavi, Iniesta, Scholes or Pirlo couldn't pull off. Ronaldo showboats occasionally, but what has he done that Ronaldinho couldn't do, if so inclined? Hell, what has he done that Quaresma can't do, and he's not even good? There are videos of 8 yr olds on youtube doing everything Ronaldo can do with a ball.

These players all have good attributes- that's how this game indicates that they are better at football than those around them. Why do they need arcade-type "special moves"? This isn't Tekken.

As for your other points: stoppages do take far too long, even when a team's not trying to timewaste. This is true. IRL players miss more one-on-ones than you think, I think the stat is that only 1 in 5 are scored, or someting,but I don't play FM11, so can't comment on this, or the frequency of PPM rejections.

The training screen suggestion is fairly pointless fluff, as is the "starting line-up screen".

can i add summit onto this. nothing to do with other comments but when a team has corners it says swinging in but then next bit it says my keeper has the ball. anychance that the game can put like a goal kick or a foul or summit. is that possible!!!!

Archived