Can I play football manager with a integrated graphics card?

I am planning to buy a Dell Inspiron Duo hybrid netbook/tablet. It has a 320gb of space and 2gb of RAM but it also states that graphics are integrated onto the chip. On this basis will the Inspiron Duo be able to run football manager? I would be grateful if anybody who has a dell inspiron duo can tell me how football manager runs. Thanks

are you able to view the 3d match play screen

The dell duo spec is

Hard Drive 320gb

Memory = 2gb RAm

Processor Intel Atom N550 Dual Core 1.5 GHz, 512K

graphics - intel integrated

Will FM run fine on this machine?

I don't like atom processors but believe that they can run the game but a little slower than usual.

are you able to view the 3d match play screen

The dell duo spec is

Hard Drive 320gb

Memory = 2gb RAm

Processor Intel Atom N550 Dual Core 1.5 GHz, 512K

graphics - intel integrated

Will FM run fine on this machine?

It will run. How well is subjective. Definitely want to look for a better processor and a bit more RAM if you want to enjoy more than a couple of playable leagues, especially in the future.

• 6 months later...

football manager 2011 runs perfect on mines!...3D and crowd on!...footy manager 2012 demo should run it but doesn't!!...which sucks hairy balls...only 2D this is like a step back now!...i deleted football manager 2011 after i heard fm2012 has the same specs as 2011...i've only played the demo for a few hours and I KNOW i would've played it for over 14 hours if the 3D part was working....i have the intel HD 3150 graphics on my duo

I have an integrated graphics card and the game runs fine.

Same here. Using an HP Pavilion dv6-1355dx, and it ran FM11 fine, with about 35 leagues. The FM12 demo was a bit laggy at first in 3D, but after updating my graphics driver, it appears to be running more smoothly.

Archived