Is there any way to check the injury proneness of a player

other than just checking to see how often he gets injured?

Like, would it appear as a weakness in the player report? I ask because I have a player who gets injured constantly, but there's nothing explicitly noting that he is particularly injury prone anywhere. He's young (18) but plays a lot of first team football, if that matters.

other than just checking to see how often he gets injured?

Like, would it appear as a weakness in the player report? I ask because I have a player who gets injured constantly, but there's nothing explicitly noting that he is particularly injury prone anywhere. He's young (18) but plays a lot of first team football, if that matters.

Scout/coach reports...

If they get a good enough report it will be listed under weaknesses just like consistency or big match motivation.

A scout will often report that a player may be suspectible to injuries.

If you want to find the rating, you'd need a third party tool.

Scout/coach reports...

If they get a good enough report it will be listed under weaknesses just like consistency or big match motivation.

So since my player 'doesn't have any real weaknesses' listed in his coach report then he's probably just been unlucky?

I believe generally Stamina and Natural Fitness attributes can be a general indicator. I know they both influence how likely a player is to get a knock on the pitch (due to fitness % dropping quicker), but I do think there is a link between them and the hidden Inj. Proneness.

So since my player 'doesn't have any real weaknesses' listed in his coach report then he's probably just been unlucky?

Or he's at the bottom of the range where it doesn't say he's prone to injury.

Or your staff isn't picking up on it.

Most likely it's a combination of everything.

There is lots of speculation that natural fitness plays a role but I've had players with high NF that are noted as being injury prone in reports and low NF players that aren't and never get injured. There is a hidden attribute for injuries. Natural Fitness affects how fast players recover conditioning and how fast their physicals decline in later years.

You can also look on their history page to see their injury history. If they are in a league that you've got loaded or they have been playing regular football then you will be able to see if they frequently get injured.

Very good point, do that from time to time myself, especially if a player has the injury prone statement in their report to see just how bad off they are.

I would say his natural fitness could be an indication to this.

yes, generally the higher natural fitness is, the more likely his injury proneness will be lower, and his condition will deteriate less if he gets a knock in a match

Archived