What do you do after game crashes after big match?

FA cup final- I beat Chelsea 4-2. Laptop goes haywire 4-5 game days after the match, have to reload. I lose 3-1.

What do you do when this happens? Take it on the chin?

EDIT: I also had this problem after a Champions League match, winning against Milan, left laptop on, crashed, then played again and only drew.

After having this happen to me a few times in earlier editions of FM I now save my game immediately after every match, If my game crashes I only have the time between matches to replay. A bigger problem for me on Patch v3.0 is the game crashing or freezing during the match. I think it has something to do with my AV updating during match play but not certain as yet.

After having this happen to me a few times in earlier editions of FM I now save my game immediately after every match, If my game crashes I only have the time between matches to replay. A bigger problem for me on Patch v3.0 is the game crashing or freezing during the match. I think it has something to do with my AV updating during match play but not certain as yet.

i had that at half time when i was winning 3-1 lol.

I replyed the match a third time, and i won, which i will take i think, since i won the first time :)

I replay the game again until I get as good a result as when it crashed.

It's the AIs fault the game went off, so they should be punished for it. Otherwise you'd get the AI taking over and crashing your computer on 89 minutes everytime you were winning ;)

I freak the **** out. Take a breath and take whatever happens in the replay on the chin.

I do this for two reasons;

1. I would definately not replay a match again if I had initally lost and won it at the second time of asking.

2. My crashes normally occur in during league games and I won't keep replaying until my rivals all get the same results. (Actually lost a league once on GD because of a crash, I won my game and Arsenal lost theres. I ended up winning the replayed game and so did Arsenal - Alternatively I have also won a Champions League because of favourable results in an replay of fixtures)

Always save straight after the match of any big win nowadays but I used to reload until I won IF it was a game I really needed to win and did win. Although if I haven't saved for like 3 game weeks and have to re-do 4/5 matches, then I didn't bother but just played through even if it meant not taking like 5/6 less points.

Rare occasion though, maybe 1/2 per year.

I replay the game again until I get as good a result as when it crashed.

It's the AIs fault the game went off, so they should be punished for it. Otherwise you'd get the AI taking over and crashing your computer on 89 minutes everytime you were winning ;)

I do this as well. Not my fault, so I'll play it again until I win.

Archived