Feature Suggestions for 2012?

Please do not include new features! PLEASE! Fix the mess called FM11 change the poster and rename it FM12 !!! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!! I hope to play next year, because this year the game is UNPLAYABLE.

Patch 11.3 Goals like this happened all the time:

[video=youtube;7cwx47rN4_Q]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7cwx47rN4_Q

If you give me time, I can upload you about 100 weird goals. Do you think something like this above is normal and realistic?! I don't think so.This should never happened IRL even in the lowest Tanzanian League. And it is not only this. Check this thread:

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/258480-FM11-The-worst-football-manager-all-time

I can moan all day for different things, and you know what it is not constructive. SI knows this is the worst probably uncompleted product they ever released. It is probably better to release one version every two years, but be sure it is bug free and realistic as much as possible. And stop adding new features before fixing the existing ones like : ME - the defenders and GK behavior, lower the goals from Set Pieces,. The New Negotiation System - absolutely non flexible(negotiable) at the moment and many more.. but isn't it enough!?

I agree with Haiku... no new features.. especially meaningless crap like agents... even match prep has become a bit more trivial. Would prefer they spent their time fixing problems like the AI most obviously.

That being said I think Haiku's example in that video is a VERY poor example, that's a simple enough play. But look in the 3D bugs forums for the examples I put up... example after example of defender AI being completely moronic. Attackers always being behind FB's, CB's leaving positions/marks for no reason, etc.. the defensive AI is much weaker then it was in 10.3 and it wasn't good then either. Actually I think 11.1 was the best of the bunch, but that's beside the point.

I would prefer no more meaningless features so they can fix the existing features and even more so, fix the core game play elements that are flawed. But I know its a freaking pipe dream to hope for it.

are you Sunderland Haiku? Cos that defender who was ten yards behind everybody else would be getting earache around about now if he was my player... (although having said that, maybe "it's your tactics")

I am having no problems on FM11 (famous last words) other than a few minor niggles. Overall I'm much happier with the ME and the 3D representation than I have ever been even with the little 'quirks' :o

I think FM12 ME is going to be "the nuts" :cool:

As i started this thread, thanks found the thread :)

You heard it here first! No patches, straight out of the box. I shall bump this thread come march next year :)

there will still be patches... its SI Games after all... but the ME will be sweet out of the box ;)

Archived