Not a level playing field.

How come the AI dont seem to have to follow the same rules as me?

I try to pick my team on fitness and morale, yet the computer seems to ignore this for his team selection and it makes no difference.

I have played many games where many of the opposition players start the game on very poor morale and tired in need of rest on 79% fitness, finish the game with 36% fitness but play in the game like a fully fit, on fire, world class player?

If I had done that theres no way my player would perform to the same level. Their guys are running the whole length of the pitch in the 90th despite the fact they should probably be in bed instead.

Doesnt quite seem fair.

I never do because over the years I've learnt only to play players with no less than 90% fitness. Add when my players become exhausted I try to sub them.

because I said this.

over the years I've learnt only to play players with no less than 90% fitness. .

So your saying the fitness of players makes no difference? Good, it will make my player selection much easier now I can ignore that stat.

So how can you say this.

If I had done that theres no way my player would perform to the same level.

Unless you've done it, how do you know?

He says ‘if I had done it’ not ‘when I have done it.’

Most people will not select an outfield player under 85%. Goalkeepers would be the exception to the rule.

because I said this.

So your saying the fitness of players makes no difference? Good, it will make my player selection much easier now I can ignore that stat.

Of course it makes a difference. But there's no reason why an unfit player can't have a great game or moment in a game, it's just less likely. I remember Momo Sissoko in the FA CUp final for Liverpool being an exhausted wreck on the floor, but getting up to make a great tackle, before collapsing on the floor again. Knackered player still doing his part.

I played a game in the cup, they were non leauge and only had about 7 real players, all on about 80% fitness. Drew 2-2. To world class strikes from their hopless amauture un fit player.

Got them a replay a few days later even more tired. Thought it would be a walk in the park because they had no players over 79% fitness and the whole team had RST by their names. I had the luxury of rotating mine to have a fully fit team. I knew I would lose after about 20 minutes because you can just sense when its one of those games. 2-2 at full time, extra time comes and 110 minutes and 117 minutes 2 more great goals from there now almost dead about 30% fit part time tesco employee.

They certainly didnt look like a team who had played 120 minutes despite being exhasted to start with. Not one injury or any sign of cramp.

After that game I started to notice how often the AI just play tired players while I rotate and they still have great games.

I'm doing quite well actually. After a shakey start probably just caused by getting used to the new game I'm very happy with how I'm doing and how the teams performing.

But thanks for your interest.

I tried it a few times now. Mainly due to having no options.

I noticed a distinct dip in performance by my tired players, but the fit ones still performed as normal. And absoulty no effect on the oppositions tired players, infact they often have great games.

Which is probably why the AI have no hesitation in playing these exhausted players.

The ME cannot distinguish between AI and human teams.

I find that hard to believe. But if thats a fact, I will have to take your word for it. Unless you have a link.

If they told everyone that from the start, it could have saved 10 years of cheating threads.

As regards the fitness of the opposition, you've got to make it count against them: v. high tempo, lots of width, constant defensive pressure. And if you think that the opposition should be getting cramp, then give them cramp- send your DM studs up into their calves. Whenever the AI has rushed their star player back from injury to face me, or has unfit players for some other reason, I just kick the living daylights out of them and it works a treat. A player on 40% fitness really can't handle repeated hard tackling.

Whenever the AI has rushed their star player back from injury to face me, or has unfit players for some other reason, I just kick the living daylights out of them and it works a treat. A player on 40% fitness really can't handle repeated hard tackling.

This. My Man Utd's Ryan Shawcross took Fernando Torres out for a year with repeated injuries. Be careful with what kind of referee is officiating the match though.

Archived