Controversial Decisions

What is the point in having the option of commenting on these, whenever u come down on 1 side or the other, the decision of the referee is ALWAYS proven correct, either have a chance of the decision being proven wrong, or take out the feature altogether, because as it is now, its just a waste of code.

What is the point in having the option of commenting on these, whenever u come down on 1 side or the other, the decision of the referee is ALWAYS proven correct, either have a chance of the decision being proven wrong, or take out the feature altogether, because as it is now, its just a waste of code.

I agree 100%.

Until a couple of versions ago,it wasn't this way (and it still was pretty bad). Now it's just ridicolous.

I think it's going to be a useless feature till the graphics improve to a level that lets you actually decide whether or not someone is offside, or or something should have been a penalty. Right now half the time my AssMan is no help at all, and the ref always seems to be right.

I criticised the referee's decision once after being disallowed a fair goal and the FA "kept silent on my opinion". I rarley criticise officials though it just seems a bit pointless.

Yeah, every time I critisize the ref I either get warned, banned or they simply stay silent. There's no way to "win".

It's not a waste of code. Yes, it's more likely to be in your disadvantage than not to complain about a decision - but that's something that a judicious manager should take into account. On the other hand, if you want to be a hothead of a manager, shooting yourself in the foot every time you speak to the media, the game should give that option. And it does - and some people will enjoy playing that way. Not everything about this game needs to be directly related into your success on the football field.

i can always tell if it was a justified straight red or not, are u guys actually watching the game? :S

and the OP is incorrect, the game does not always go against what u decide to do ;D

Archived