new games idea?

Try the challenges, signups and experiments forum. There are loads of idea in there.

What he said :)

How about LLM that is strict and very challenging ( read their rules)!

I had a similar break from FM but mine was basically FM2010!! Brought FM2011 about a month ago and got right back into it with a career mode starting in one of the lower leagues! Chose Southampton, not overly challenging I know, but I see it as a good start to my career! After 2/3 year, and hopefully a few promotions, I then tend to move on to pastures new and start applying for jobs at bigger clubs! But I alwasy keep a save at my original club so that I can go back and play that game again!

Kind of got me back into it again!

done plenty of llm in the past

specific club ideas?

thanks anyway for so far

Maybe try a holiday game then?

Start a game unemployed as a phantom manager that you wont actual be, then go on holiday for a couple of years, then add a manager to any club. You could pick a "big" club that has been relegated and try to get them back to the big time. Or a "small" club that needs to be taken further! Anything really!

What it will do though is break the habit of starting a new game with a top flight club and just signing the same players as you do in all the other save games!

I really don't understand why so many people stop playing FM2011 and decide to wait for the next patch.

Is it because the database update? Because if it is for the patch's fixes... the patch it always save game compatible.

If you're loosing interest, then you might need something 'fun' and not too challenging.

You could try Napoli and have a go at the Europa League and in a couple seasons go for the title.

Some other fun teams to manage, in my opinion, could be Valencia, Dortmund, PSG.

I really don't understand why so many people stop playing FM2011 and decide to wait for the next patch.

Is it because the database update? Because if it is for the patch's fixes... the patch it always save game compatible.

it is usualy for the data update mostly the january transfers.

Archived