Suggestion: More Manager History Filter Options

Dear SI,

A fairly simple request that I'm sure people have spoken about a few times before.

I'd like some more filters available to review my managerial achievements over the course of my career. With views like the club history page when it shows actual trophies won and the years rather than having to trawl through a list of 'achievements' such as "knocked out in the fourth round of the FA Cup".

Particularly when having a journeyman career save it's hard to track all your success :)

Cheers,

Coincidently I was looking at this just last night. I was up to about 2030 in a game on FM09 and wanted to look back over my achievements and bask in past glory's. But the way it is currently laid out is quite unfulfilling tbh.

I'd also like to see this area given an update.

Definatly agree with this one, I have mentioned to SI and in these forums several times as I think although it doesn't give any extra to the game it is an essential cosmetic enhancement.

SI please take note.

I would just like to see (unless I'm missing something) an icon that shows when you have a note about a player/staff member (the same way that the star lights up when you subscribe to them). That would be pretty useful!

Archived