Clear cut chances

I dont complain much about this game, actually find it the most enjoyable since 2009 but the clear cut chances that are missed are ridiculous and i man clear cut on the stats not just shots on target. Last game i lost 3-2 to Arsenal and i had 9 clear cut chances and with players such as Rooney, Hernandez, Dzeko, Nani, Hazard and Hamsik playing in that match you would expect to put them away wouldnt you??

I believe that these are incorrectly being recorded as CCCs as the chances of scoring from them are actually not that good. I'm not saying that is right, just that is what seems to happen.

You are better of looking for different way to create your chances if you want to see a better return from your CCCs.

I think people look to much into the CCC stat sometimes. It's hard to define what is a CCC as it differs between each person and the match engine. Did you judge your chances yourself by watching them on the match engine and thinking 'he should've scored' or did you just look at the stat?

Words of a user who lacks understanding.

So whats your point?That finishing is awesome and for everything is an explanation like angle,missfoot,defender's intimidation,attractive female suporters,keepers that curse you and u shoot straight at him?

So whats your point?That finishing is awesome and for everything is an explanation like angle,missfoot,defender' intimidation,attractive female suporters,keepers that curse you and u shoot straight at him?

Well lets see, could be several things but the most likely:

A) Match engine bug

SI have acknowledged that the two DCs leave too much gap between them which leads to a lot of CCCs if you try to exploit this gap. The graphics make these chances look better than the ME calculates leading to a high miss chance on these type of CCCs. It will hopefully be fixed in the next patch cue loads of threads from users about how their tactics don't work any more.

B) Your impression of real football

Strikers miss more than they score in real life despite what many users seem to think.

C) Tactics

You use tactics that play high speed pressure football and then shout at you players when they miss which leads to more pressure, panic, rushed shots etc

Well lets see, could be several things but the most likely:

A) Match engine bug

SI have acknowledged that the two DCs leave too much gap between them which leads to a lot of CCCs if you try to exploit this gap. The graphics make these chances look better than the ME calculates leading to a high miss chance on these type of CCCs. It will hopefully be fixed in the next patch cue loads of threads from users about how their tactics don't work any more.

B) Your impression of real football

Strikers miss more than they score in real life despite what many users seem to think.

C) Tactics

You use tactics that play high speed pressure football and then shout at you players when they miss which leads to more pressure, panic, rushed shots etc

OK is a bug and i understand that.Its good to know that SI acknowledged that.My impressions are not important and what should matter in one on ones should be strikers stats not some ME bugs.

This needs to get sorted out. I seek clarification on why this is happening, it's becoming a recurring problem. If a chance of scoring a goal is not so good it shouldn't be recorded as a CCC by the game but in this case, these were CCC's no doubt. This was never a problem in last years FM I think I will have no choice to go back to playing that one again if this problem persists. Hopefully the upcoming patch will rectify it.

Archived