Man united in the new patch?

HI I currently have a long save game with man utd and with the new patch anytime soon i was wondering weather man utd's finances would have changed i.e the glazers paying of £200mill loan if so will it be in my save or will i have to start a new game?Thanks in advance:eek:

thank's for the advice but tried it before couldnt really get on with it tried to move players after the transfer window or add it so the moved on that exact date but im hopeless at all that lol

its not cheating if your removing something that shouldnt be there in the first place and its quite safe to do so if your carefull with the programme but each to their own! :)

thank's for the advice but tried it before couldnt really get on with it tried to move players after the transfer window or add it so the moved on that exact date but im hopeless at all that lol

aye it can be a daunting programme especially if you have not used it before and if your not confident its prob best you dont mess around with it, you could ruin your game if you do something wrong. I wrecked a save trying to change a nationality whilst someone was in an international squad and i stupidly saved before checking it worked, was gutted :(

ouch! ill just stick with it no doubt ill end up playing another save with the new patch tho.Interesting tho that at the end of the first season torres went to chelsea for £52m thought they'd have torres down in the game as liverpool through and through obviously not now lol

aye it can be a daunting programme especially if you have not used it before and if your not confident its prob best you dont mess around with it, you could ruin your game if you do something wrong. I wrecked a save trying to change a nationality whilst someone was in an international squad and i stupidly saved before checking it worked, was gutted :(

Yes the PIK debt has been cleared in the new patch. There is confirmation of that from the Man Utd researcher in the Man Utd data issues thread. There is also another sponsorship deall added aswell.

To get these changes you will need to start a new game. Or you could just use FMRTE to delete the PIK debt. :thup:

Archived