cd crack?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by afc4life_1:

does the new patch need a cd crack becuz it keeps sayn u need to insert disk but my disk is inserted!

can anyone give links to cd cracks?

cheers! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Is the disc you've got the genuine game or a copy?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">can anyone give links to cd cracks? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Bye icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by afc4life_1:

nah its the real copy..

it loads to the home page and then says insert your disk? but the disk is already in?

iv never downloaded any new patchs before so i didnt no! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

If you're being truthful and you do have a genuine game disk then you may want to post something in the tech support forum or bugs forum in the hope you get some help. Do not ask for a no-cd crack or you will be banned.

If, however, you're lying and using a pirated version of the game then the patch will stop it working. Which serves you right. In this case you'll quite rightly be banned and should go and buy the game

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Maviarab:

Without the disc FM does not even get to the 'home page' so obviously a pirate copy. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes it does, when I forget to put my disc in the drive it takes me to the 'Load Game' screen and then shows me the message saying I need to insert my disc.

I agree with you though, it does sound suspiciously like a pirate copy that he's using.

nah guys it not.. im not computer litgetament enough to do stuff like that.. but its driving me nuts trying to figure out whats up.. iv installed and uninstalled it loads of times and it wont work!

Its probably just me, iv never used any of the patches before nd iv before and iv been playing since cm 00/01 but i thought since everyone seems to be playing it and saying its good i thought i would try it..

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Maviarab:

Hmm thats weird, soon as I double click my shortcut I get that message if I've forgotten to put the disc in...odd </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm still running 8.0.1 (enjoying my Gateshead save too much to need to patch), maybe that's why.

nah guys it not.. im not computer litgetament enough to do stuff like that.. but its driving me nuts trying to figure out whats up.. iv installed and uninstalled it loads of times and it wont work!

Its probably just me, iv never used any of the patches before nd iv before and iv been playing since cm 00/01 but i thought since everyone seems to be playing it and saying its good i thought i would try it.. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

If it is a genuine disk then installing the patch will have no effect on it. It may be that your disk drive's on the way out or the disk itself is damaged. It's highly unlikely that it'll be anything to do with the patch.

Check your disk for scratches and fingerprints. And reboot your computer aswell.

Try looking at the programs that are running aswell with Ctrl + Alt + Delete. I had an issue with another game that the program was running when I thought it was closed, so I had to end the program, and try again and it worked.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Skunner:

Check your disk for scratches and fingerprints. And reboot your computer aswell.

Try looking at the programs that are running aswell with Ctrl + Alt + Delete. I had an issue with another game that the program was running when I thought it was closed, so I had to end the program, and try again and it worked. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Common problem is normally the the cd hasn't been inserted in the tray correctly.

Best solution is to take a picture of your FM2008 cd and post the link in here for the hosting site photo url so we can have a look and give you some advice.

Maybe re-seating the CD helps?

Open the CD-drive, pick up the CD, place it back, and close the CD-drive.

Then launch FM again.

Sometimes, I also get this message while playing other games.

Either the CD is over-used, or I need a new player!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by homerjnick:

You do realise what you are asking for is illegal? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No its not, youre just repeating what SI post, if it was illegal, the sites that host these cracks would be shut down.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">No its not, youre just repeating what SI post, if it was illegal, the sites that host these cracks would be shut down. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

SI dont want no-cd Cracks used thats good enough for me

Lets not open this debate again.

If nothing else then it is wrong - especially coming on this forum and asking us that have payed for the game for advice

Archived